At UMS we explore the differences between “Customer Service” and “Customer Experience”. We believe that frank, constructive dialogue with our customers is critical to delivering a positive customer experience and building strong working relationships. It is the reason why each year we conduct an independent customer experience survey.
Understanding Customer Experience:
- – Engaging with our customers at all levels when developing performance measures.
- – Meeting regularly with our customers.
- – Be clear what we can and can’t deliver and why.
- – Build a joint strategy as partners for change and success.
- – Apply change manage management principles and engage our teams.
- – Listen hard and act fast!
So what do we do?
- – We employ people with strong technical capability and values alignment.
- – We apply a “Safe Trusted Experts” philosophy to our teams and customers.
- – Our Values strive to keep us safe, inspire each other and enable us to deliver outstanding value to our customers.
- – We understand our value proposition and can articulate it clearly.
- – We are flexible and responsive in our approach to building a service model.