Our total graffiti management program covers so much more than the traditional theory of simply responding to graffiti and removing it. UMS can manage this entire process for your organisation, or you may choose to enhance your current service with elements or our program. Please take a moment to consider the significant benefits of adopting a total solution to this community-wide problem.
Our Total Graffiti Management Services include:
- Reactive graffiti removal
- Scheduled graffiti removal
- Programmed hot spot inspection and removal
- Colour matching
- Trader group liaison
- Private property removal
- Graffiti audits
- Application of protective coatings
- Removal and disposal of bill posters
- Web-enabled job tracking and reporting
- Legislative compliant reporting and processes
- Digital photographic evidence
- Graffiti prevention strategies
Techniques implemented by our highly trained UMS graffiti technicians include:
- Colour matched paint out – the colour is then recorded on our database for future reference.
- Low pressure and high pressure spray – this process involves using specialist equipment such as water blasters and hot water steamers. This process can be used in conjunction with chemical removal where graffiti is extensive and difficult to remove.
- Chemical removal – UMS uses a range of chemicals, which can be used for different surface types. The range of chemicals used has been carefully tested and chosen based on their impact on the environment, consideration of safe work requirements, and their ability to remove graffiti without damage from a variety of surfaces.
Urban Maintenance Systems has developed Specialized Graffiti Management Software to monitor and manage the effectiveness of graffiti removal strategies. The features of our Graffiti Management Software include:
- Tag Database (Register)
- Records costs per location, per tag
- Photographic records
- Daily, Weekly, Monthly Reports
- Hit frequency monitoring
- Hot Spot identification