Delivery on time, within budget and to specification!
Urban Maintenance Systems has a proven track record in Construction Projects delivery across Local, State and Federal Government, commercial and residential customers. Our dedicated staff are supported by systems and equipment that ensure projects are completed to the highest standards expected by our customers.
UMS Project Services focuses on new constructions, renovations and alterations and has the capacity to complete any projects Australia wide ranging in value up to $20 million. We have resources and skills to be able to complete the job with confidence and quality.
We provide services to assist at all stages of a project, which include feasibility, scope development, planning, stakeholder liaison, management of contractors, document preparation and delivery
Some examples of recently completed Project Services works are:
- Lilydale Aged Care – Allity – $4.1 Million
- Williamstown Retirement Village – Lend Lease – $1.9 Million
- Meadowvale Retirement Village – Lend Lease- $365,000
- Monash University, Parkville Campus- $417,000
- Melbourne Airport – Tiger Terminal – $2.0 Million
- Marshall Avenue, Kew- $4.2 Million
- Princess Street, Kew- $3.8 Million
UMS Project Services has a full accreditation in the following which lowers the risk element to our customers.
- Federal Safety Commissioner
- Quality Management Systems
- Environment Management System
- OHS Management System
We have the capability to commence the project and continually maintain the asset of your facility. UMS also manages your needs after completion with our added values of Facilities Management, Grounds and Open Spaces services, Auditing services and Graffiti Removal.
We provide project management services to assist at all stages of a project; feasibility, scope development, planning, stakeholder liaison, management of contractors, document preparation and delivery
Our key features and benefits are:
- A commitment to safe, sustainable operations
- A structures approach to project delivery
- Single point of contact and accountability
- Delivery on time, within budget and specification
- Proactive consultation and communication
- Local Government understanding and focus